GST Suvidha Kendra or GST Service centers are special help centers launched by the government of India to help people who are facing difficulty with their taxes and other government policies after the introduction of GST also known as the Goods and Service Tax. Back in 2017, GST was introduced to India as the biggest reform in India’s taxation however, the tax was confusing and difficult to understand for a lot of people and this is why the Indian Government launched the GST Suvidha Kendras where people can go and get all the help that they need with their GSTIN registration and GST Tax returns filing.
Now, you need to know that any person who fulfills the regulations laid out by the government of India can open a GST Suvidha Kendra franchise and in this article, we are going to tell you more about the same.
What is the process for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra?
It is not very difficult to open a GST Suvidha Kendras as you only need a license for the same and the GSPs or GST Service Providers appointed by the India Government will provide you the same. There are a few regulations as well as requirements laid out by the government of India and if you fulfill these requirements, then you can very easily open your own GST Suvidha Kendra with the government.
You do not need a special educational degree or a special course for the same as you only need to complete a training of a few days to understand the complete processes that you need to perform for the people who are coming to you for help.
What are the main requirements to open a GST Suvidha Kendra?
After knowing who can open the Service center, it is also important to know the requirements that have been laid by the government as these are the necessities that you need to fulfill to apply for a GST Suvidha Kendra license.
- Access to 2 laptops or 2 computers
- A small space of a minimum of 100 sq. feet where you can open your own service center.
- Resources and information for filing GST tax returns and applying for GSTIN registration.
- A proper internet connection of a minimum 4 MBPS speed to complete all the tasks quickly and efficiently
- A printer and a scanner to scan the documents and print forms.
- 2 operators who have the basic GST information and typing speed to complete the form filing process quickly.
Apart from this, you only need to be a resident of India with a bachelor’s degree to open your own GST Suvidha Kendras by completing the GST Suvidha Kendra franchise login.
Major Advantages for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra
- Your GST Suvidha Kendra will be your own business which means that you will be a business owner with very little investment.
- The service center will help you earn up to 1,00,000 per month as you can charge a nominal fee for helping the people who visit your center.
- There are numerous benefits a GST Suvidha Kendras enjoys along with a decent source of income and sustainable growth.