Whether you’re considering expanding your development team to work on new projects or just looking to bolster what you already have, it can be hard to know if outsourcing Kotlin development is the best way. We’ve put together this handy guide that outlines 7 reasons why hiring Kotlin developers can be the right decision for your next project, including cost savings and increased productivity.
Outsourcing your development projects can save you significant time and money. Here are seven reasons why you should consider hiring a Kotlin developer now:
- You will reduce the number of hours needed for your project. You need to spend less time managing, mentoring, and training employees because there will be someone else who is solely responsible for developing your product.
- You won’t need as many employees since you can hire one or more developers with skills specific to programming languages like Kotlin. This means more efficiency in the office by not hiring people who don’t have relevant skill sets.
- Outsourcing allows you to make a bigger impact with limited resources.
Safe and Secure Code
Kotlin is a safe and secure programming language that will help you avoid many common errors and vulnerabilities in Java. It’s also more concise than Java, which can lead to fewer lines of code overall. This means less time spent debugging and correcting mistakes and shorter development cycles.
Using Kotlin means your developers can take advantage of the many libraries built for the language, so if you use one that doesn’t exist in Java, you won’t need to create it yourself. Finally, it has a powerful type system that helps catch bugs during compile time instead of runtime.
Compatibility with Older Versions of Android
The Kotlin Programming Language is 100% compatible with all older Android operating system versions. This compatibility is limited to mobile devices and works on smart TVs and other IoT devices.
Kotlin is an easy programming language that any individual can master within a short period. The syntax and grammatical structure are very similar to that of Java, which makes it easier for developers who have previously worked with Java code or those who want to learn Java but need help knowing where or how to start.
Kotlin developers are available in many countries and can offer services at various rates. They are available through freelancing sites, so you do not need to be a business owner to hire one.
Reduces the amount of boilerplate code
It’s no secret that writing clean, readable, and maintainable code is essential to any developer’s job. However, there are so many tools and libraries out there now that it can take time to know which ones will help you write better code.
Kotlin is one language that has been gaining popularity in the past few years. JetBrains created it to make developers more productive by reducing the amount of boilerplate code they need to write.
As a statically typed language, it does this through its elegant type inference system and strong type system where compile-time errors are resolved at compile time rather than runtime. The result is fewer bugs and less time spent debugging your code!
Kotlin is Null safe
Null safety is a key feature of the Kotlin language, and it might seem obscure or insignificant. However, it’s one of the most important features that set it apart from other languages. Here are seven reasons why null safety is so important:
Null safety makes your code more readable. When dealing with nulls, you must constantly check if the variable contains anything before using it to avoid errors.
The problem here is that this extra checking makes your code harder to read. With null safety, you don’t need those checks because everything can be assumed safe until proven otherwise. This eliminates all the noise in your code and lets you focus on what matters: the logic behind your program!
Kotlin is Open Source
Kotlin is an open-source programming language that has been gaining much popularity lately. It was developed by JetBrains and is now under the Apache 2 license.
With Android Studio 3.0, Google officially recommended it as an alternative language for developing Android apps.
Kotlin was created by JetBrains and was first released in 2011 with clear influences from Java and Ruby. Community support has been strong with contributors from major companies such as Google, Red Hat, and Salesforce, which use Kotlin extensively in production systems.
Kotlin is Concise
Kotlin is an expressive, concise, and powerful programming language that can help you build Android apps. It’s also compatible with Java, so developers will have no problem picking up the language.
- Kotlin is more concise than Java. If you’re looking for a new programming language that offers ease of use and efficiency, then Kotlin might be what you need.
- The interoperability between Java and Kotlin is not just limited to the similarity in syntax but also in functionalities as well as libraries. This means that developers can adapt to this new language if they are familiar with Java.
Easy to Learn
Kotlin is an easy programming language to learn. Learning a new programming language can be difficult, but Kotlin developers have said that it’s easy in comparison with other languages. With many similarities to Java and C#, the learning curve is relatively shallow for those from a C-family background.
Kotlin is also easy on the eyes – its syntax is clean, concise, and expressive. The code you write will be more readable and maintainable by your team members because of this clearer syntax.
Kotlin is Efficient
- Kotlin is an efficient and pragmatic programming language that can help you complete your project on time and under budget.
- Kotlin is compatible with Java and interoperates smoothly with all existing Java frameworks, libraries, and tools.
- Kotlin compiles to JVM bytecode, so you don’t have to worry about which runtime environment or virtual machine it will run on.
- The language is 100% interoperable with Java code, meaning you can gradually migrate your existing codebase to Kotlin.
- Kotlin’s concise syntax requires less boilerplate code than most other languages, which helps reduce the number of bugs in your program.
Outsourcing your Kotlin project is a great way to gain access to top-level talent, save time and money, and take a load off your team’s shoulders.
If you are looking to hire Kotlin developers, finding the right person with the right skill set in your local market can take time and effort. By outsourcing, you’ll be able to tap into the global marketplace of skilled developers who are available on demand. This way, you’ll be able to find someone with all of the necessary experience and qualifications without wasting time searching through local candidates who just don’t fit the bill.